Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week 1 Summary

Done and Done! I have survived week one and so far it has not been as bad as I previously thought it would be. Shakeology turned out to be better then I had hoped and I could already tell small differences in my body's digestion. Normally drinking milk or even Almond Milk would upset my stomach - especially in the morning. Oddly, drinking Shakeology with Almond Milk every day has been fine on my stomach. I was waiting all week for my body to turn against me but nothing. It feels fine. I was not really expecting that, but pleased it has. Next week I plan to try out having cereal for breakfast instead of just toast. I love cereal but my stomach is so sensitive in the mornings, that it truly only enjoys toast that early. I have a feeling that is all going to change! 

Every day I post in my Fitness challenge group how my day has been and I thought I'd share a few of those posts with you here.





No comments:

Post a Comment