Thursday, March 7, 2013

Why I'm a Beachbody Coach?

Sick day! Woke up this morning feeling quite under the weather. When I wasn't asleep in my bed, I was catching up on the bootcamp. I decided not to waste the day just on the account of being sick. So, snug in my bed with computer on my lap, I dug in and started listening to short videos and writing answers. First step - hardest question I had to answer: why I wanted to be a Beachbody Coach. After much thought and reflection of the last couple weeks, I first needed to answer a few questions.






 So, WHY am I a Beachbody Coach? I want to help people "Take Control" of their lives. I want to help people see that there is a difference between fast result diets and true lifestyle change. However, being a coach places responsibility on myself as well, I have to lead by example. Yes, I want to help others realize their potential not just physically, but mentally as weel. But I also want to learn from them. You never know who will read your story and relate to you - it is so important to share experiences  So this me - sharing mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment