Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 1 of a Long Journey

There I was, minding my own business chillin on my sister's couch, watching her adorable children dancing around, when my sister, Amber joined me. She began speaking to me about Beachbody and Shakeology once again and this time I actually listened. I knew she had been doing a workout - TurboFire - and been drinking this interesting looking stuff called Shakeology, but had no idea how involved it really was. She showed me her before and after pictures and I was actually shocked - I have always thought Amber to have a great body, but I had no idea how much change she went through after doing her workouts. You could definitely tell! I was really impressed and my mind was even more open about Beachbody. She has been telling me that I should join for a long time, and this time I was starting to believe the same thing. I've seen her kids drink Shakeology all the time so I knew that part couldn't be too terrible.

What was the main hang up? The workouts! I knew about P90X and other workouts and my body was quaking in fear...then I heard the following beautiful words "you could start out doing the 10 minute workout." Say What? I did not believe her till she pulled up the website and showed me that there was indeed a 10 minute workout. 10 minutes! I think that was the deciding moment in joining Beachbody. I could commit to 10 minutes a day to workout!

So, before I knew it I was signed up as a coach and waiting for a challenge pack to come in the mail. But here is the thing - my track history of workouts and consistency was not so great in my favor. One of the greatest parts of being apart of Beachbody I've come to find are the challenge groups! Amber hooked me up with a challenge group that was starting the next week! I was signed up, I had committed! Was I scared? Of Course! In the end though, you really have to figure out why you are really doing this and if it's worth it...well then it's worth it!

So, why am I doing this? Well, that is a whole other story...

Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment